May 10, 2017


Key to the Highway            
2017-04-12                                  

Jimmy Yancey             
Sam and Dave            
Shakey Jake Harris                                                                       
*************************
P.L.K. Blues
South Side Stuff
Rolling the Stone
Steady Rock Blues
Yancey’s Stomp
How Long Blues
Yancey’s Getaway
   Jimmy Yancey   21mins

Soul Man
I Thank You
When Something is Wrong with My Baby
You Don’t Know What You Do to Me
Soul Sista, Brown Sugar
Soothe Me
Said I Wasn’t Gonna Tell Nobody
You Got Me Humming
Hold On!  I’m Coming
   Sam and Dave   25mins

Worried Blues
Keep a-Loving Me Baby
My Foolish Heart
Huffin’ and Puffin’
Jake’s Blues
You Spoiled Your Baby
Just Shakey
   Shakey Jake Harris   16mins

Yancey’s Bugle Call
State Street Special
Crying in my Sleep
Tell ‘em about Me
Make Me a Pallet on the Floor
La Salle Street Breakdown
   Jimmy Yancey   18mins

You Don’t Know Like I Know
I Take What I Want
I Can’t Stand Up for Falling Down
Can’t You Find Another Way
Gimme Some Lovin’
(Sitting on) The Dock of the Bay
Bring It On Home
Another Saturday Night
Summertime
Wrap It Up
   Sam and Dave   30mins

It Won’t Happen Again
Mouth Harp
Love My Baby
Jake’s Cha Cha
Easy Baby
Gimme a Smile
My Broken Heart
   Shakey Jake Harris   27mins

White Sox Jump
Five O’Clock Blues
Monkey Woman Blues
The Mellow Blues
35th and Dearborn
Shave ‘em Dry
Yancey Special
   Jimmy Yancey   21mins

No comments:

Post a Comment